Tuesday, January 29, 2019

{Post 1,611} A Gift, Almost!

Last night my husband and I found out two things that I look at as sort of gifts. But we’ve nearly used them up! He was told that he would have the day off due to some fantastic, unexpected, and much-needed work he did for his company that was above and beyond what was required of him. He is one amazing worker. I found out that my grandson was going to go home for the night and won’t be back until about 7 tonight. So I have 3 more hours by “myself” before he returns and my life gets back to the new normal.

So I have invested much of my free time into the continual decluttering of my sewing room. Other rooms and areas of the house are not so draining and emotional. I have come across many books and individual patterns as well as one other prize I cannot make myself just donate or throw away. If any of you are interested in any of these items, I would be glad to mail them to you. If you want to send some money for postage, that would be fabulous. If not, I can spring for it ;)

First are some books, then individual patterns, then a watercolor package. I am having trouble with my posts to Blogger. I cannot edit them as easily as in the past. So, first my explanation, then the pictures. The watercolor package is several yards of Quilt Fuse (this is the 2” fusible grid that one lays the squares on before pressing and sewing them), then there are some patterns that I used. If the pattern needs special fabric, that is not included. Lastly, there are my pizza boxes of many, many precut (by me) 2” squares. I kept them sorted from dark to light. I will not be shipping the boxes, just the squares.   Now I am hungry for pizza.

Only US residents need apply, LOL!!








2 comments:

Marsha B said...

Seems everyone is cleaning their sewing room, me included! I love patterns with sheep, the Here A Sheep, There A Sheep looks so cute. I am interested in it for sure! Let me know what info you need. Thanks!

Frog Quilter said...

I would like the light squares. Thanks.