Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{Post #867} Feels Like Fall

That is the name of the new block I'm working on as a leader/ender with the goslings.  Here is the first block...


I am going to start on one of the alternate blocks.  The blocks are 10-1/2" square.  The alternate blocks are one big pumpkin.  I'll probably have a picture up by tomorrow some time.

In other progress, I finished another complete row of an I Spy quilt I'm starting for way down the road, so I got that off the design wall.  I also took down my Red Zinger selvage blocks and stacked them in a drawer.  The design wall is practically empty.

~Joan

3 comments:

Leeanne said...

well that is one way of getting over Santa not getting you a bigger design wall!
This block is lovely Joan.Like...like, like!

julieQ said...

I just really love this block, Joan!! and the plaid...just saying...

Me and My Stitches said...

Great block! And a good one for leaders/enders. Can't wait to see more!