Monday, May 20, 2019

{Post 1,665} Customer Sampler Quilt


This isn’t one of those professional long-arm quilter posts. I am a normal person who quilts her own quilts and occasionally for friends (and I use that word loosely). A friend brought this sampler quilt over a few weeks ago. I just got to it yesterday. Life has been so busy for me.

She is an excellent piecer and was trying some new-to-her techniques on this sampler quilt. It has such lovely fabrics. It measures 62” x 72”. The back is a sunshine yellow print.


This was quilted with meandering loops in cream thread. 

3 comments:

blj said...

Very nice! that's a pretty quilt and you ALWAYS do a professional looking job of machine quilting even if you say you are not a professional quilter!

Marsha B said...

It is so pretty! A nice spring/summer quilt.

Teresa said...

An interesting collection of blocks, and I see several that I would love to English Paper Piece. So nice of you to quilt it for her and love the pattern you chose.