Thursday, March 28, 2019

{Post 1,646} Another Row Ready to Add


I pieced the three blocks in the first picture today. I added them to the 4 I already had pieced, and that made enough for a whole other row. I have not started adding sashings and cornerstones. It is just laid out on the design wall (see pic 2). I folded the top 7 rows in half so I can get an idea of what colors to add and make it easier for me with less bending and stretching.

For some reason, I am beat tonight. I don’t want to invade people’s privacy by sharing things that are not for me to share, but I’ve been party to several very emotionally draining family issues lately. If I could choose superpowers (my grandson is always asking me what my superpowers are...I tell him turning veggies into delicious food), I would choose a wand of happiness. One quick wave, and one’s troubles would disappear. So would several people, I guess. LOL!!

If anyone would like to share a tried-and-true Instant Pot recipe with me, I’d be grateful. I love using the two I have, but I hate flops.

Here are the progress pics for today:





2 comments:

Marsha B said...

I like the new blocks, especially the one on the right with the multi-color plaid. Really pretty! Hope the family issues can be resolved soon, that is very draining.

Panto Pam said...

I am slowly building my IP recipes. Like you, I have had some flops. Here's one I made this week and it was a hit. I subbed whole wheat spiral noodles instead of the called for pasta. Dinner was ready in about 30 minutes. I also cooked my ground beef, onions and garlic in a skillet since the IP was pulling double duty cooking eggs for the salad and to use in other dishes for the week.
https://mealplanaddict.com/2018/12/instant-pot-lazy-lasagna/