Wednesday, March 27, 2019

{Post 1,645} Nearly Where I Was, But Better


I was sewing away tonight, and the time got away from me. I don’t usually stay up late, but I was making so much progress. The last row on the right is not attached to the rest of the quilt, but here is where I am, and I think I have 5 more blocks pieced.


I saw that Bonnie taught this quilt at a workshop this past week. When I saw the picture of the quilt on her bed, I fell in love with it all over again. Some have asked if I regret putting all the additional time into this, making it right.  I would answer with a resounding NO!! It was worth every second to making it the exact right size, and perfectly flat.  I love it, and it must be right.

1 comment:

Marsha B said...

Beautiful and well worth the extra time you put in!