Monday, March 25, 2019

{Post 1,643} New Decision


Today I managed to sew the first 3 rows back together. Now that I have, I realize that it doesn’t look as bad as I would have thought. I got the first bunch of blocks unpieced from the sashing very quickly, so I am going to do the same with the other 16 I already have pieced. I also realize I want a lot more greens in the quilt. The carpet in the room where it will be used has a very greenish-gray tone, so I want to add more of those.

Here is the part resewn with the remaining blocks laid around it in the second just to get an idea of what other colors I should add.



I will probably move some of the unsashed blocks around after I make a bunch of green ones to add. I think I need some more orange, too, to balance out the colors.

No comments: