Tuesday, October 29, 2019

{Post 1,695} Coat Rack Going Up!!


Seriously. I have waited for this for so long...and it’s happening now! My husband is installing our coat rack in the foyer. Matching the church pew in the foyer was our goal for the stain color. DH brought up a picket to see how high on the wall we wanted the coat rack. He asked me to come and decide where to put it vertically on the wall. We had a hard time finding the picket. Can you see why?? I think it’s a fairly close match!


Here is the beginning of getting it on the wall. I made Million Dollar Casserole and mini pumpkin muffins with cream cheese icing when I wasn’t holding wood in place. He only needed help with the horizontal pieces.





1 comment:

qypsyquilterdesigns said...

Isn't it grand when the last details go in! Enjoy your coat rack.