Tuesday, April 2, 2019

{Post 1,650} Seven Blocks To Go!!


I forgot to take a picture of the 3 new blocks I pieced tonight before adding sashing. After adding the 8th and 9th rows, I will only have 7 more blocks to piece. Then I’ll take inventory of how many more HSTs I need. I have been keeping track on a little card in the box I store them in, but I’ll double check to have an accurate count. This seems close to the end so quickly.

I caved and bought 4 more shirts at Goodwill today. I am going to start a HST quilt with shirts for half and muslin for the other half for my living room when I get the Moth quilt finished. Still trying to pull in colors from the new rug I love.

The new blocks are in the bottom row. Third, fifth, and seventh from the left. I love them every one.

The 8th row is pieced with sashings, but not yet sewn to the mother ship.


No comments: