Monday, April 1, 2019

{Post 1,649} Second Border Row Perfect and ON!!


This is such a fun moment. I realized I had enough HSTs to add another border row. It fit just perfectly. So many things could have gone wrong, but they didn’t!! So many little pieces. I wanted to post this accomplishment.

Such a busy week. I am leaving for a much-needed break Friday afternoon through Saturday night for a ladies’ retreat with my church.

There is nothing like a friend to lift one’s spirit, right?

Here is the new row. I realize this isn’t exciting to anyone but me, but I mainly use my blog to record progress on projects.


I just did the math, and I only need less than two more rows of blocks to complete the center!!  Glory!!  The end is in sight.

1 comment:

Marsha B said...

That looks sharp, great design. Glad to hear it fits and is going together easily! You deserve to be excited about your work.