Thursday, February 16, 2012

{Post #913} Hopskotch Quilt Top


I've had the center of this pieced for some time.  Speaking of time, I had precious little of it yesterday.  Oh, still the same number of HOURS, but way too many unexpected "waiting room" of time added in.  Anyway...


There were only two things I really wanted to get accomplished yesterday.  I did 1-1/2.  One was add the Velcro and leaders to my HQ frame so that I could give it a test run.  That was done.


I put the borders on this quilt.  Very unexciting but time-wise borders.  One solid piece of fabric!  This will be my first test-run of the new frame.


This measures 52" square.  I practiced drawing several designs on my white board last night while I waited (yet again) for my girls to come to the van after youth group last night.






An odd color, eh?  I like the old timey look of it.


I hope to get some of this quilted in the next few days.  


~Joan

2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

That background color works perfectly. Hope you have time to stitch today!

Me and My Stitches said...

I like the color. Can't wait to see how you quilt it. Have fun with your new toy!