Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Post #911} More Bow Tie Blocks and SCRAPS


OK--so these really ARE scraps.  Susie saw these on my cutting table and asked "Are you keeping THOSE??"  She knows my affinity for using it all.  These, however, did go into the trash.  I figure by the time I took off a seam allowance there wouldn't be enough fabric showing to determine color!!  These are the trimmings from the little squares for my bow tie blocks.




Here is my progress on the bow tie blocks.  I don't have any more cut right now.  




I need to take Benjamin to the doctor's for an ear infection.  Poor kid.  Can't even remember the last time he saw a doctor, but it hasn't been in the last 6 years.  Fortunately, my family doctor accepted him as a new patient and we go in about 10 minutes.


~Joan





3 comments:

Leeanne said...

Joan what were your cutting measurements for these bowtie blocks, I'm thinking these would be a great leader ender project.

Me and My Stitches said...

I would have kept those scraps!!

julieQ said...

You know, I have been cutting and cutting and cutting the same size bowties! I must have around 400 cut...and not a one sewn together!I love yours so much!