Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quilt Show Pic #2

Here is the first quilt I'll share from the Hickory, NC quilt show. This was displayed out in the hallway before you actually entered the show. This was such a fun and exuberant scrappy quilt. It had little surprised tucked in that we didn't notice at first. Susanna took all the pictures at the show. I'll be sharing one every once in a while.


Here's a big-mouthed monster...


Don't miss Mr. Turtle...

Here we found Peppy-le-pew!!


My own scrap quilts aren't nearly as interesting, but this is why I love scrappy quilts...the variation in the fabrics make you want to look all over the quilt to see if you missed anything. The skill needed to make this one was way above my level!

~Joan

1 comment:

julieQ said...

I just know you could do it! Isn't that quilt so pretty? Thank you for showing the picture of it.