Monday, April 5, 2010

Swaperoo in a Hurry

I asked another blogger, Julie, if she wanted to swap a set of spool blocks. She is also making a spool quilt of some kind, but a different size block than me. In less than 24 hours we have sewn a set for each other and have them ready to mail. That is nearly as amazing as my dentist!!


Here are the ones I made for her. They are 3-1/2" square unfinished. I left my hand in the pic so you could see how small they are.


The last pic is one of the blocks for my quilt right above Julie's...unfinished size of 5" square...gargantuan by comparison!

My Australian blocks could arrive any day. The letter carrier must wonder why I am waiting for him every day recently!! If his wife quilted, he would understand.

~Joan

2 comments:

Michele said...

Very nice! Why so large? Michele

momtofatdogs said...

Beautiful! But, I am glad that I went with the 5" squares!

Sam