Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whew--Three Posts Today!

Voila! Behold my finished quilt top. I took over an hour off after supper before starting to work on this little gem. It measures 23-1/2" from flat side to flat side. I had all of the half square triangles already pieced in my spare parts drawer, so I just had to choose them and cut them down. I don't remember which quilt they are from. I think it might be this one. I was tempted to quilt it tonight, but the night is young and I am not. It's after 10:30 PM, and the little grey cells need time to recharge.

The next post is showing the progress of the quilt top tonight. Enjoy the process without words.

~Joan

2 comments:

MARCIE said...

Oh Joan that turned out darling! You are so clever! And you had all the HSTs ready to go! I am very impressed. Beauti-fall, as I love to say!

dot said...

This is great. What a wonderful fall table topper. I just might have to copy.