Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Decorations, Take 15

The above quilt is from my friend, Laura. Now that I think back, I might have bought it from her. We met online when we were both sellers on eBay. Mere months later we met in person, and shortly thereafter they moved 500 miles to live about 40 miles from me. We would get together every year or so and have a quilt show and tell. She had been selling these tops on eBay, and I bought one of them while I was visiting her house. Laura, if you're out there and reading this, please write! I haven't heard from her for about 3 years. This is called Midnight in the Pumpkin Patch. It also lives in the living room in autumn. It's small...about 14" x 16".

Here is a photo one of my husband's work acquaintances sent him. She lives in Maine and took this in her back yard. Another instance of being in the right place at the right time!


Fall is the celebration of root vegetables and mini candy bars...choose wisely!

Be careful out there!

~Joan


No comments: