Friday, March 14, 2008

More Kindness Pouring In

These packets are popping up like my gray hairs. Every time I turn around, there's another one...or two... Two more envelopes in today's mail. The letter carrier is starting to be suspicious about why I'm so happy to see him daily.

These are from Deb. Some Thimbleberries, and a few extras.

Jeanne graciously shared these from her stash. Am I blessed, or what?


I am going to cut out today's arrivals, then I hope to get an idea of how large the quilt (Seeds of Kindness) will be after all these additions. It takes a long time to cut pieces by hand. My hat is off to those ladies so long ago who never saw a rotary cutter!

~Joan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I know all about cutting pieces out by hand. Did many a quilts that way. Have fun. But that pattern could only be cut by hand.

Lisa Boyer said...

I had NO idea there were so many Thimbleberries fabrics. I've never seen any of these! Where have I been...Hawaii????

You have very many nice friends...