Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valentine's Day Runner


Here's a little table runner I pieced tonight. I thought it looked like 2 rows of hearts with the points touching in the middle. I listed it on eBay. It's a little small for our table for 10. I just had the urge to piece something quick. I want to start listing some kits and yardage (Thimbleberries) on eBay, and this is just the tip of the iceberg!

The maiden voyage for the washer was our most recently completed I Spy quilt top. It was the one with the dwirling quilting. So I'm adding that to my finished projects list. We have two friends who are due any time now, so two new I Spy quilts will be leaving our little nest. We have three more under way. They are great first projects for my children to sew.

DD4
even hand sewed the binding down on the dwirling one (since she pieced it). She really persevered, even when she no longer thought it was fun. She worked on hers while I was doing some hand quilting on the string quilt. Good Mommy/9-year-old bonding time.

~Joan

No comments: