Sunday, February 6, 2022

{Post 1,759} Remainders and Travel

 I just realized I have not shown pics on here of the beginnings of my Remainders quilt. I actually have quite a bit finished. I have half of the blocks pieced, and have these large sections to show for it. The following pictures show a little bit of everything. I am using up small triangles I already had and added in scraps from Paulette. The beauty of this quilt is that you bring your HSTs up to size with units added on the right and across the top. Then they are trimmed to 3” square. 






A few pictures from this AM. We are at my daughter’s house for her birthday, which is tomorrow.  Welcome to what the natives here are calling Iceland. A look up into the diamond-covered trees. It is much more spectacular in person.


Meanwhile on the ground…


Hope you are enjoying some of whatever makes you happy.








No comments: