Wednesday, November 4, 2020

{Post 1,732} Sew Much Fabric

 

Good AM, readers. I am in a quandary. Some of you know that in a previous life, or so it seems, I sold Thimbleberries’ fabric from my home. I have many bolts. I could never sew this in my lifetime. As I am cleaning up my sewing room (an eternal project), I am wondering how I can sell some of it (most of it, to be honest). So I am just putting this here for anyone interested. For my blog readers, $5 a yard plus actual shipping. This is high-quality fabric with a very soft hand.



Is anyone interested in small (as in 2” square or less) scraps of fabric? As I go through what I have, I am hoping to weed out those and send them to someone who will love and use them. 

Lastly, I am closing my booth at the end of December. It saddens me greatly to say that because I feel like a failure. I guess I anticipated my items flying off the shelves there. Most of them just flew back to my craft room and sewing room. I don’t think I am overcharging—to the contrary, I feel like I am just covering materials and a little extra. Enough said. Now I need to find homes for many little items. I can’t part with my big throws and antique quilts for nothing. <heavy sigh>

Here is my booth from yesterday AM. My husband built me the Christmas tree up on the hutch out of old fence pickets that were in our garage.








4 comments:

~Kristie said...

I would be interested in buying some of your fabrics, Joan! Could you send me some closer up photos?

momtofatdogs said...

I would be very interested in the $5 per yard fabric.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your booth is really pretty. I am sorry it didn't do as well as you had hoped. How much are you charging for the scraps? I love using scraps.

momtofatdogs said...

Sent you an email.