Sunday, October 13, 2019

{Post 1,691} Pumpkins Galore!


A week ago today, my daughter-in-law and I went to a class to knit large pumpkins. Here we are at the end of the class:


I am holding two. The orange one is a wrapped version. 

A few days later I started making these from upcycled sweaters. They are so cute. 




A long-time friend bought five of them from me and created this on her dining room table. Is it obvious she stages homes for a realtor for a living?


My husband was gone Monday through Friday for work training in Texas (we live in NC), so it was a lot of free time for me to create pumpkins and quilts. A customer brought over two vintage quilts. I started machine quilting the first one after spending six hours attaching a border on it to make it square. It is so beautiful. 








1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

That vintage quilt is beautiful...there is something special about the color yellow. And, the staged pumpkin centerpiece is extra special....what talent! Sounds like you've been having fun...knitting classes for pumpkins! =)