Thursday, July 25, 2019

{Post 1,678} Baby & Quilt


My daughter and SIL are adjusting to having the baby soooo well. Here he is now...


He is so precious!!  Twelve days old. Time flies.

In other news, I am getting a lot finished on my Grandmother’s Flower Garden quilt. I hesitate to sew on the bottom row of half blocks to finish it up. I will have to get it home and lay it on my bed to see if I want it larger first. I think I’ll need at least another row of blossoms for a pillow tuck.

But I just took this picture. 



2 comments:

Marsha B said...

Your grandson is adorable and your quilt top looks wonderful!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congratulations on your grandson. He is adorable. The quilt looks really good - good idea to wait to make sure it is the right size before finishing it up.