Tuesday, April 16, 2019

{Post 1,660} Moth in the Window Top Finished


Hallelujah! My Moth in the Window Top is completely pieced. I even ran a 1/8” line around the edge to keep it from pulling apart when I quilt it. It measures 80” x 107” before quilting.

A customer brought me a quilt top for quilting a few days ago. Plus, with Easter right around the corner, I can keep plenty busy the rest of this week. I plan to quilt it some time soon after Easter. I will do my customer’s quilt first.

Here is the whole thing and a couple close-ups.






5 comments:

Lilac Joan said...

Beautiful! This has been on my bucket list ever since I first saw it. Maybe one day. Glad to see your top finished.

Panto Pam said...

Great job on the finish! It is beautiful! I love all Bonnie Hunter quilts!! I made corn on the cob in the IP last night and it was so crisp and delicious!

Carolyn said...

What an enormous project to undertake...so impressed that you kept with it, remade all those blocks and persevered to the end! Congratulations, it's amazing and turned out beautiful! Isn't it amazing how all those tartan scraps can come together and make something so wonderful? Love it!

Elaine Adair said...

Now there is one handsome quilt! VERY nice. ElaineAdair

Marsha B said...

This quilt finish is as gorgeous as I thought it would be! It is a wonderful quilt. I love all the plaids and I love using black in a quilt to set off all the other colors. All your hard work as paid off so well!