Tuesday, April 9, 2019

{Post 1,655} Blocks Finished


To my new readers: please leave a comment so I know you are out there. I particularly want to know what you enjoy.

I sewed my last six Moth in the Window blocks. I have them laid out in order, and now to attach them to the mother ship. In the meantime, I’m sewing border triangles to make up for the ones still needed. So excited to see this quilt being finished.

Here are the blocks laid over my quilt frame over the rest of the quilt top. Two groups of three:



5 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

I have LOVED seeing the progression of this quilt Joan!

Sam

julieQ said...

That is one large quilt...I absolutely love it!

Marsha B said...

Your quilt is coming together so nicely. I love all the plaids and I am looking forward to the finish. This will be a beautiful quilt!

Vicky L. said...

I have been watching your work for a long time but I haven't commented. It is amazing to me how much you accomplish in a very short time.

Panto Pam said...

You are almost there! I am loving watching the progression of this quilt! I have another IP recipe for you: https://www.meatloafandmelodrama.com/instant-pot-baby-back-ribs/ I have finally perfected the cooking time for me. They weren't fall off the bone tender at 20 minutes.

I use a homemade rub that was given to me. I cook for 25 minutes instead of 20 and let it naturally release on its own. Then I pour Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce on them before broiling in the oven. I have the 6 qt and use the vinegar/water ratio for this size pot.