Thursday, March 21, 2019

{Post 1,640} Easter Decor


Over the years, I have honed my “style” in decorating. It has not always gone well. Since we have our “new” living room after the renovations of this I past fall, I have thought (too) long and (too) hard about my decor in the kitchen and living room. I must admit that I have been heavily influenced by Joanna Gaines and Fixer Upper (we don’t get TV broadcasting, but two seasons’ worth were on the TVs at Planet Fitness). Throw in some Dana K. White decluttering books, and I’ve been a hot mess. The curse of being a perfectionist!

Still, Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. I love celebrating Christ’s resurrection in song, decor, and everything! Here are a few vignettes from around my house showing some Easter decor.

I don’t pay much for decor. Just about everything is from thrift stores, upcycled, or homemade.







2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Looks to me like you have done a great job decorating your space. I am influenced by both of these people as well.

Marsha B said...

You have a beautiful way to celebrate!