Friday, December 22, 2017

{Post 1,566} Possible Baby Quilt Layout

I came across these blocks today. I had another set that became the baby quilt below. Now I need a quilt for that baby's little brother! The original quilt was the brighter/darker half of a charm pack. This is the lighter set. I like this but is there something better?

Original quilt:


Layout of leftover blocks...


Input welcome. I'd border it with muslin to make it the same size as the original. I want to avoid buying fabric if I can!

2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

I really like both of these quilts. Great use of color!

Ruth said...

It's perfect for a baby quilt. I'm also going to avoid buying fabric as much as possible. I haven't even been to one quilt shop on this trip (which began on Nov. 25)! BTW I also love your Christmas quilt! I have a Christmas wall hanging started but did 't have time to finish it. I plan to finish it for 2018.