Tuesday, November 15, 2016

{Post 1,524} Catching Up After a Long Dry Spell



Hello to both of you who are still reading!

It has been so long since I have posted.  To be honest, not a whole lot of sewing or quilting has been happening.

I went through a freshen-up-the-house spell.  I painted the foyer, hall, and one kitchen wall cream.

Here are a few pictures from my foyer.  My husband built the shelf. It has 6 double hooks for coats. I repainted the umbrella box, and the antique table was slenderized by 6" of depth, had a shelf added inside the door area on the left, and was repainted after being fortified.







Last item for this post is a bargello quilt I made for my oldest daughter.  It lives in her kitchen. It is 44" square.




2 comments:

julieQ said...

Hi Joan!! Wonderful shelf and decor!!

Ruth said...

I'm still here - but haven't had as much time to peruse blogs lately and have gotten behind. Great to see you back!