Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{Post 1,294} A Different Look

Here is my 9-patch and shirts quilt with a different color scheme AND a different orientation for the cream and colors in the 9-patches.  Same quilt as last post.  See the difference?



I am making this new one for a gift.  I should scare up a few shirts with lime green in them just to draw the green out.  But it doesn't look too bad with the shirts I already have.  This is going to be a 2014 Christmas gift.  No time like the present to start.


3 comments:

Ruth said...

Good idea to plan ahead! My mind isn't working that far out right now. I do like your 9-patch and shirt quilts!

momtofatdogs said...

(I like the blue better....) but I also LIKE the cream "chain" too. I, too, have already started on a 2014 Christmas gift. And I am VERY thnkful for the gift that Prince Charming gave me for 2013 Christmas. (weathertech car mats....it's snowing & raining today - and I work at a landfill....)

Sam

Michelle said...

Ahh, yes, the reversed 9patch. Looks good either way! :)