Saturday, July 20, 2013

{Post 1,210} Stop Me Now!!

Rachel had a piano recital today.  The recitals are in a nursing home.  I don't know why.  I have never asked.  Anyway...she did swimmingly, as usual.  She did the arrangement herself.  That means that it is a published song, but she added flourishes.  I tried to upload the video here, but it didn't work.  User error, I'm sure.

I started another mini.  It's half finished already.  I am so tired from my 3:30 awakening that I can't machine quilt any more tonight.  I'm exhausted.  

Memory fails me (so what else is new?) about where I saw this template, but it came in the mail a couple days ago.  I wondered if I could cut pieces from 2" squares.  Guess what?  I can.  So I zipped up 3 rows to see how big the finished product would be.  I think I'm just going to add 3-4 more rows and call it finished.  The template is 2" tall.  

In case you can't see the laser printing on it, it's by butterflythreadsquilting.com.  I got mine on Etsy.  Great service!

This little piece measures 5" x 9":





1 comment:

Diane said...

So glad you are having fun with the template! I always like to see what others are inspired to make with it. Enjoy!