Saturday, June 8, 2013

{Post 1,182} Swapping Blocks? Shirts Abound!

My e-friend, Ruth, mentioned she was going to make a Virginia Bound (and take the class with Bonnie Hunter).  It got me to thinking...would anyone want to swap a set of 4 blocks for this quilt with me?  By blocks, I mean 4 units sewn together like this.  In other words, 4 of these:


If you do, let me know!  We can set up a deadline in the future, maybe September 1 ??  I love doing swaps with people I "know", even if we've never met in person.

~Joan

5 comments:

julieQ said...

Unfortunately, I tried to do this quilt, and hated the paper piecing!! I love the look, though!

Diane said...

Oh that sounds like fun but I don't have enough of the right fabrics. I'll have to check goodwill for shirts before I commit.

Ruth said...

Yes, of course I would want to do it! It would give me some more variety in the quilt. I still need to purchase the book and will order it soon. My class is Sept 6 and I will then have a head start on the quilt!

Gypsy Quilter said...

If print fabric will work, I'll be happy to swap. I love this block.

momtofatdogs said...

Thanks for the invite Joan, but I am terrible at deadlines & will have to pass on this one... darn it

sam