Saturday, May 4, 2013

{Post 1,170} Shooting Stars x 20


Here are my 20 sawtooth star blocks.  The pattern name is Shooting Stars.  Next week will be so busy for me.  My dear b-friend, Julie, is sending me 2 black shirts.  I am going to wait for them to come before working on this any more.


We are traveling to FL from Tuesday through Thursday to attend my oldest son's college graduation.  Then we are hosting an open house on Friday night for him, a birthday party for my husband on Saturday, and Mother's day on Sunday.  


The shirt backgrounds are not that easy to see in this picture.  Stay tuned for more!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

My favorite block! They look great - of course since it is my favorite block, they would look great no matter what they were made of.

Melanie said...

Love the dark background. Makes the fabrics 'Sparkle' *S*