Thursday, April 4, 2013

{Post 1,152} Double Teaming


This is me double teaming the binding and the math.  I was doing two math lessons with my son.  Figured I might as well start on the third side of my spools quilt binding while I was "just" sitting there waiting for him to do the 25 problems for each lesson.  

From left to right above the quilt is my sewing projects bag, the math key with my Gingher embroidery scissors on them, a math paper, the math text book, and just off to the right, my brilliant son!




After I finish this post, it's off to work on machine quilting my snowball gift quilt.  Neat new pattern.  Hope it comes out like I imagined.  It's a very large loop meander (think tennis-ball sized) that is being stitched first in navy and then in dark red, the second shadowing the first.  At least that's the plan!

No comments: