Monday, January 7, 2013

{Post 1,106} Foyer Table Redecorated


This is our foyer table, the first thing one sees when entering our home.  I just de-Christmatized it, and it was looking very bare.  Here is the "new and improved" top.  I still need to find something decorative for the opening in the bottom right as well as replace the wall quilt with something non-Christmasy.

My husband noticed this right away when I arranged it, and that's always a good thing!


I like the way the "rag balls" in the wooden box and the "threads" on the table topper match.  Both are homespun/shirt fabrics.  

4 comments:

Connie said...

I like it very prim:)

Ruth said...

Yes, I like it! I like old boxes and I think DH has some of those metal stars. Your round topper is cute!

VLPDevore said...

I love the round thread spool "mat"; where may I obtain a pattern for this. Haven't taken down Christmas items because things look so bare and sad : ( Thanks and happy new year, vickied

Christina said...

I really like it! :)

I think if you want to add one more thing - maybe a candle? a jar candle?