Saturday, March 17, 2012

{Post #935} Ivy: Halfway Finished; Me: Completely Finished


Well, I am kaput.  Don't know how to spell that, but the definition is "all done in", "worn out", "can't pull up another ivy leaf".  Did I mention I've been awake since about 4 AM?


My son, Ben, has a karate tournament in Raleigh today.  He actually should start competing in about 2 minutes.  It's over 3 hours away.  I didn't go, but I can't stop thinking about it.


Here's the "after" pictures.  Wish there was no ivy at all in the pictures.  Elisabeth offered to help.  What a blessing!






I have a surprise for my husband that I will be working on later this afternoon.  Truth be told, rolling up that ivy tumbleweed just did.  me.  in.  

Hope I can get the project finished.  It is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but my idea never came together.  I have it partway finished, and may I just say that it is looking VERY promising.

~Joan

No comments: