Friday, February 3, 2012

{Post #897} GFG Progress and Selvages


I took my Grandmother's Flower Garden wall hanging to work on this AM while Rachel sold food at the flea market.  I got quite a bit finished because I also took it to the eye doc's waiting room while Isaac had an appointment yesterday.  All I did yesterday was baste hexagons to add later (which ended up being today).  Here' tis...




In other quilty news, I also trimmed off these selvages last night.  Wednesday night is a church service for us.  Mary Jo's is 15 minutes past our church.  I drop our children off early for youth choir, so I often head over to the city for an errand.  I picked up a few scraps and FQs for future block of the month quilts.  I harvested these selvages for future Red Zinger blocks.




I will be working on those in the coming weeks.  I even got some off of the scraps Julie sent me for my February "Count On It" block.  BONUS!!


~JoanG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal method? I've a undertaking that I'm simply now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.
Rawlings Coolflo Youth Catchers Helmet