Monday, January 23, 2012

{Post #886} Help Find Pattern


I need help finding a pattern for this quilt I saw on someone's blog.  It is called Irish Stars.  I cannot find a pattern for it.  I even looked at the company's site where supposedly the kit was purchased.  Alas--it's not there.  Can anyone help me find the written pattern?




It is from this blog


I made up one block to see if I could come up with measurements.  This is going on my list of quilts to make, but it sure would be easier if I had a pattern!!




If and when I make this into a quilt, I'll use one blue and one gold for the stars.  This is a busy, busy pattern.


I am putting all my piecing time towards finishing a big bed quilt that is a gift.  If you have access to my secret blog, you know which one I am talking about.


In other news...Dad--your shower curtain is finished except for the buttonholes, which I will try to do today!  Hope you are enjoying your time in Florida.


~Joan

4 comments:

JulieF1962 said...

http://www.piecefulgathering.com/index1.html

Go to Pieceful Gatherings pattern page if this link doesn't take you directly. Carrie has a bunch of patterns she's designed, and this is the first one listed.

Me and My Stitches said...

This is a great pattern - and it looks really familiar. I may be going to that shop later this week (weather permitting!) if you want me to look for it for you, let me know.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Try Country Threads. I believe I've seen something similar on their site.

Pat said...

It is a neat pattern! Here's the link:
http://www.piecefulgathering.com/index1.html