Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two Tops Ready to Machine Quilt

I am going to be getting machine quilting thread for the borders of these two quilts in a few minutes. I can't find a picture of my 20th Century Bull's eye with borders, but they are dark brown inner border and a orangy/dark red for the outer. Stay tuned--it will be machine quilted before you know it. Hahahahaha...

Here is the center of my Steps and Stars...I added the outer two borders this AM...

I will be looking for a matching green thread for the outer border.


This measures about 70" x 90"...much bigger than I originally anticipated.

Eager to get started on these, but first, a trip to the quilt shop for thread.
~Joan

4 comments:

Leeanne said...

Once again you produced some beauties!I love the green on the border.Did you get some sleep?

Bethany said...

I love your quilt. The colors are fantastic and I hope you find your thread.

julieQ said...

JOan!! I too have a Bullseye quilt...ready to quilt! How pretty...I must get that thing out!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ love ♥ your Steps & Starts quilt! It is beautiful!

~ Meagan