Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 2, and All is Well


Well, I waddled over to Curves again today. I hope to go early in the AM (like first thing) so it doesn't interfere with daily life so much. I met a whole new group of ladies except for one I met yesterday. I really hope to find some kindred spirits. Don't think I have so far. Very friendly, but not very like-minded.

There must have been something in the air here at our house. Rachel didn't get up until 10:58 (not that she noticed the time, LOL), James (my oldest) took a nap this AM, and I found Luke sleeping on the couch when I came in. What in the world? Was I the only one awake??

I was so inspired when I went into the "stretching room" at Curves to see that there are two ladies at my location that have lost 50 inches and over 50 pounds each. The measurements are a total of these areas...upper arm, bust, waist, abdomen, hips, and upper thigh. I usually weigh myself every day, but I'm going to try to refrain for a whole month and see what the results are after that.

Off for lunch. I think I'll just have a celery stick, LOL!

~Joan

2 comments:

Meredith said...

the fabric is finally on its way! Hope you have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Looks like you have joined the Curves group, I love it up to 500 times now and they give out shirts for it. I lost the 20 pounds I was after , gained a little back but can't walk any more. Love the gals that come in at the same time. Keep up the good work. It's worth it.