Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy Update in Pictures

I took the picture below from my sewing room window this AM. I had the flood lights on, but you know snow lights up well. It has been raining since about 4 AM, and I was afraid it would all be gone before my children got up to see it!

Not to worry, I guess. The picture below was taken 3 hours later, and you can see...it's still there!


The picture below is taken from the front door towards the street. Where did the natural areas go? Below!! The lumps that are beside the sidewalk and then go to the right beyond the trees are monkey grass that outlines our natural area on the right. Our house sits partway down a hill from the road. That's our big ole 15-passenger van up top, near the road.

Enjoy your day, no matter the weather...

~Joan

No comments: