Friday, December 7, 2007

That Thing She Does


This is before and after for my 1-1/2" strip bins. Just 30 minutes or so of cleaning off my cutting table. I've been doing this for years. This is enough for the rest of my Carolina Crossroads 9-patch blocks and then some, I hope. I've made many quilts from my 1-1/2" strip bin. Using a large variety of fabrics makes them nice and scrappy.

I'm so glad to see Tazzie is joining the mystery quilt. I'll be watching your progress!

Just got home from DH's Christmas party. He works with such a great group of guys. Their wives decided to come to my house the next time the guys have a get together! What in the world will we do?? Eating chocolate and doing a craft are high on the list!

Talk to you all tomorrow...Joan

2 comments:

Leah Spencer said...

I'm not sure why, but seeing that picture made me get up and spend some quality time with my sewing machine. :) Probably so I could get started on Bonnie's mystery myself!

Tazzie said...

How fun that so many of us are working on Bonnie's mystery. I can't wait to get started on the second installment. Your strip containers are looking very much refreshed and ready to go!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)