Sunday, December 2, 2007

Day ONE and 3 posts already!


As usual, I have jumped into this blogging thing without instruction or much thought for that matter. I just know I've enjoyed peeking into the lives of others through their blogs. They've given me new ideas, inspiration, concerns, plans, etc. I hope mine does the same for you.


I've been asked if I sell quilts. Yes, yes, yes, I do. I have an account on eBay under the name whistlersmother10. I currently am selling a nativity quilt (23-1/2" x 11-1/4") and a large throw (66" square). Check them out if you're interested...http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwhistlersmother10


I have 4 sons and 4 daughters. They have all helped me piece or quilt or whatever from time to time.


Enclosed in this post is the large throw currently on eBay.


I will try not to post too often, but I'm home from church today with a cold/sinus infection/etc.


~Joan

No comments: