So I continued to quilt and watch a movie (Ratatouille). I was puzzled when I got to the corner of my quilt. It didn't "turn" right. If you'll notice, one side ended with a concave shape and the other with a convex shape. I wanted to incorporate a few apple seeds in the quilting. I looked at it for a few minutes, then figured my solution. I finished each side off with an apple seed shape on the end, then added one into the corner. Voila!!
I had the binding ready (pieced and ironed), so I sewed that on by machine to the front. That's the only machine work on the entire quilt.
Off to bed with me now.