Saturday, February 11, 2012

{Post #907} Frame Up & Blooms, Too



My husband surprised me by putting the frame together last night...it took about FIVE hours.  We didn't get to bed until almost one o'clock in the morning.  Can't remember the last time that happened.  It seemed to involve lots of concentration-requiring steps, so we didn't visit, and I didn't try to help.  I sewed.  We're not in Thimbleberries anymore!  


Here are some pictures from the evening:









Having a big birthday party for Rachel tomorrow afternoon, so I need to concentrate on that.  I hope to get a chance to at least read the handbook for the frame and see how to load the leaders and a quilt!

~Joan

2 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

So exciting!

Leeanne said...

awesome a new toy!! Let the fun begin!