Monday, February 6, 2012

{Post #899} Pinwheel Block


A little here and a little there, and voila'...my Lori Smith Pinwheel block is complete.  I am thinking about framing this one in a regular picture frame.  I even have a recipient in mind.


It measures 12" square.  I may need to add another round depending on how large the frame I saw is.  Here 'tis:




It IS square and flat.  Quilts can be difficult to photograph.


Off to the post office to mail my Saturday yard sale items.  If you look back at the post and still want to purchase something, it's there for the taking.  I struck through the sold items.  I will be participating in Bonnie's next one, with an individual picture of each item.


~Joan

3 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

Very nice! I love all of her patterns and it's beautiful with your fabrics.

Raewyn said...

That's a gorgeous block! And a great idea to frame it ina regular frame.

Gypsy Quilter said...

Purrrty!