Thursday, October 7, 2010

Two More Blocks...and Source

It has been years since I bought a quilt magazine subscription. I have sooooo many quilts I want to make without the input of more patterns! The blocks in my last post are from the American Patchwork & Quilting October 2010 issue. I have bought the last two or three issues plus the Quilt Sampler magazines.

I made two more blocks...wish I could make the whole quilt today. Now, back to reality!!




The pattern is called "Granny Squares"...it's reminicent of the granny square crocheted afghans. No colors look bad against the luscious dark chocolate sashings. This is so stinkin' easy to piece, but so impressive to look at. I only pinned the center rows on each block. The rest just mesh together if you follow the pressing directions.

Going to read for a while for a break. My NPOP is ready to work on some more, but I want to put my feet up for a few minutes.

~Joan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so sweet! While I was away you started a new bed quilt for me. Just brings a tear to my little eye! ;) ~You-Know-Who