Saturday, January 16, 2010

For Sale and Finished At Last



The above quilt top was NOT pieced by me. I saw it on eBay a few years ago and bought it. The workmanship is excellent. But alas, it has no real place in my life. I am thinking about selling it (on eBay). My user name is whistlersmother10. If you are interested, look on ebay.com. Oh, it measures 84" x 96". With another 3" border, it would be big enough for my queen-sized bed...would hit right below the edge of the dust ruffle.

Here is Kathryn's quilt. I finished hand-sewing the binding down this AM. Now it is washed, dried, and ready to mail. Hope my sister likes the work I did on it. Finished is good. That's the quilter's motto.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Surprise someone with a nice little something or other!!

~Joan

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Oh, that looks superb! Well Done! Are your squigglies in the border done on your long-arm?

When we moved from our 2-storey-with-balcony I missed being able to put my quilt on the lawn below and then bolt upstairs with my camera. It beats standing on the kitchen steps and l-e-a-n-i-n-g forward until one is "square" over the top!!

~Joan said...

The entire quilt was just meandered on my "long-arm", including borders. It looks so pretty washed and all fluffy/quilty.

~Joan