Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Frugality Knows No Grief...


... like an empty plastic wrap box. Excuse me just a minute while I pull myself together. I have had this box of plastic wrap since right after I was married 21-1/2 years ago. It was a commercial-sized box purchased at Sam's Club, probably in 1988. My family teases me about my reluctance to spend money. I would think they would be glad, but nooooooooo.

Rachel graciously posed with the empty box, pseudo-sad face fixed in place.

Looks like I might need another box of wrap. The good news is that if we use it at the same rate, it will probably be a lifetime supply!

~Joan

2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

I am going to take a guess here....but i don't think you can buy that same size today for what you paid in 1988.

Sam

Audrey said...

Oh, Rachel! You did "s-a-d" so well! :D