Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Flannel Quilt Top on eBay and RAIN!!


With global warming taking over and all, I am giving up on keeping this flannel quilt top in my home. I listed it on eBay (and have the matching backing listed separately). I was getting ready to quilt it, and dreaded being under all that toasty flannel while quilting. Then the obvious hit me...why would I be making a flannel top and back quilt for here in the good ole NC area? Must have been a moment of insanity.

Just click on the link to the left that says whistlersmother10's auctions to go directly to eBay.

So, my loss is your gain. This is made with the original fabrics that the quilt pattern uses.

We are having rain, Rain, RAIN all week. Boy, did we need it!

~Joan

1 comment:

momtofatdogs said...

Flannel? that would be welcome right now! It's 44 degrees in Alabama this evening. It looks beautiful.

Sam