Monday, October 3, 2011

{Post #822} Finally--A Few Wedding Pictures


Here's a picture to start things off.  Some very funny expressions.  As I look at it, the old Heinz ketchup commercial song keeps running through my head..."Anticipation...anticipation, is making me wait"...


A more formal shot of the lovely ladies...


The second most dashing groom I've ever seen...


Emily with my wonderful husband (her father, hee hee), and her flower girl...

When Emily arrived at the altar, Steve did not seem to notice my husband.  Isn't his expression priceless??



So glad to see some pictures!  They turned out fantastic.

~Joan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Joan, of your gorgeous family. Thanks for sharing. ajb

Ruth said...

Thanks for the pictures! A lovely bride and handsome groom. They look so happy!

Me and My Stitches said...

Love the pictures - they are all wonderful - his expression says it all! Thanks for sharing!

suz said...

Thank you for sharing these photos Joan. She looked so beautiful and it looks like she found herself a winner!