Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Seed Packet Arrives


These beauties came from Christine today. We just "met" in blogland recently. The paper is so pretty that she wrote her note on. I hope you can see it in the picture. It has sweet watercolor type drawings with a gardening theme around the edge and Isaiah 58:11 at the bottom, "You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." (NIV).

I might have two of these fabrics already. I know I have one. I won't get to cut them out for a few days. With my children working so much, I've been doing a lot more of the housework. Yea--these people want to eat and wear clean clothes! What's up with that? I don't mind helping, but it does seriously cut into my sewing time.

Thanks, Christine!

~Joan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH, you are finally having to do some housework. Are they all working. Can't you get the younger ones doing that stuff. They need chores. LOL Those are some pretty fabrics.