Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pattern Needed


I'd really like to make a Valentine's Day quilt for my kitchen. The walls in there are dark red, so anything red and white would be lovely. Do you have a heart quilt pattern that finishes at about 44" square that you can share? I've seen a couple I like, but they aren't the right size, and I don't want to fiddle with the designs. I like scrappy quilts, and I want something with hearts for this one. If you have a design or pattern, I'd like to see it.

The picture above is part of a 28" floor pillow I made for our living room. I machine quilted "olives" on it. Why? Because it's a heart pillow...olive you??


Thanks in advance!


~Joan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.straw.com/equilters/library/holiday/logcabinheart.html
Look at this log cabin one. It would look GREAT in all those TB prints. I also have a pattern for a pattern called, "Heart to Heart" and know I've seen it on the web for FREE....I will try and find that to forward you the link.

Kairle Oaks said...

No suggestion...at least not off the top of my head...but I sure like the pillow!